Thursday, November 18, 2010

Grabbing Octupus By The Tentacles

Well I'm sorry I havn't posted in awhile. Well, like, practically ever. Then again, who am I apoligozing to? The internet? No one reads this thing anyways. At least I don't think. I've decided to grab this octopus by the tentatacles and post more. Well, start posting.
Tonight many of my friends are in a long line waiting to see the premeire of the new and last Harry Potter film. I'm sure it will be exccelent. Maybe if I wasn't so antisocial I would've actually finished reading the books so i could actually join the human race and I would be in line with them tonight. But I'm not, so I'm chillin like a villan in my crib, home skillet.I have nothing against the Harry Potter, its just I got the middle of the third book and IDK, I guess I got distracted by another book and never finished. BUT, SOMEDAY SOON, (which I have been saying this for quite awhile), I WILL FINISH READING THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment