Monday, November 22, 2010


Today, by definition, was a very crappy day. First, there was school even though it was SNOWING. I live in Washinton and useually when it snows they cancel school. BUT NO. I had to go to school. Second, I got yelled at by a substitute teacher becuase I called him "dude". He started screaming at me like, "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!! NEVER DISRESPECT YOUR TEACHERS!!!". I was very confused but then I relaized that it must've been offensive. Seriuosly I call everyone dude. EVERYONE. It was the first time I had EVER been yelled at by someone other than family. Other things happened that I don't really want to share. :( My play practice was also cancelled becuase of the snow, and this is upseting becuase I love play practice and we REALLY need to work on everything becuase we perform next week and we STILL aren't ready. I'm just crossing my fingers that there is no school tomorrow. Then I might go to Skateland with some of my friends. Hopefully.

Last night I saw the disney movie Dinosuar. It was awesome. A movie about dinosuars and monkees trying to survive. Could it get ANY better? I'm not quite sure what else to say so here is a picture of an awesome tattoo that I found from http://ugliesttattoos.failblog.org

No comments:

Post a Comment