Wednesday, November 24, 2010


Today I am trying to clean my room. School is cancelled becuase of more snow- so I have a six day weekend!!! I've found alot of interasting things hidden in the depths of my cave, including a diary from when I was like six, that says, "My name is selena walsh-simth and i am very samrt." I spelled my last name wrong. And the words smart. I was a very strange, somewhat disturbed child. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am going to my grandparent's house.

Right now I am listening to a piano version of the song Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana and it is amazing. Nirvana on piano is beautiful!!! Then again, any kind of Nirvana is soul touching, so. Wow I love them so much! I highly extremly reccomend the move About A Son. Its breath taking, and changed my life. Oh, and my personal favorite biography on Kurt Cobain is Heavier Than Heaven by Charles R. Cross.

I was meant to be born in Seattle during the ninenties to be part of the grunge movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment