Sunday, November 21, 2010



So yesterday I saw Inception and I think I really liked it. Leonardo Decaprio is SUCH and amazing actor. Ellen Page was great, too. Awesome cast. I loved the plot. It turned out to be one of those action movies where about half way thruogh it you think its FINALLY the end; but then it drags on for another half an hour. But thats ok. The ending was great. It was a little complicated, but I'm confident I got everything. I'm not so sure about my brother and my mom, though... Then again my mother slept through half of the tihng as she does with just about every movie. So.

Right now I am listening to the band The Academy Is... for the first time. I found their album Almost Here at the goodwill today. They sound like a mix of All Time Low, Never Shout Never, and... I think they make me think a little bit of Justin Bieber. O.O I don't really think I like it. They kind of make me nausea. Oh geeze I have to turn this music off. Pop Punk Boy bands are cool until they sound like a mix between Justin Bieber and All Time Low. Awww some Vampire Weekend to soothe my throbbing ears.

Today I read something that made me genuinely furious. People dissing Adrienne Armstrong saying that she's "a disgusting slob", "fat", "mean", and other variuos unimaginably rude things. I mean, seriuosly? Billie Joe Armstrong and Adrienne are extremly happy together and will STAY TOGETHER. If you hate Adrienne after how nice and amazing and tottally gorgeuos and smart she is you can just go have fun with a picture of Paris Hilton. Adrienne is amazing in every single way and Billie Joe will always love her (he said so, "Adrienne is the only woman I will ever love.").

No comments:

Post a Comment